PUBLISHED IN NOVEMBER 2021
Inspired: A Guide to Becoming Your True and Authentic Self
Inspired is about being your true and authentic self, of overcoming challenge, embracing change, and becoming all that you can be—not in spite of change but because of it. We have all been through a momentous period with Covid and lockdowns, and many of us have struggled with issues around mental health, negotiating our changed world, and questioning life’s purpose. Now, as the world slowly comes to a new normal, with old freedoms regained, many in a new form that require an altered way of thinking about the familiar, I believe that transgender people can inspire non-transgender people to embrace change and understand that thinking about things in a new way is OK. It’s healthy and can lead to greater satisfaction with life. The lesson to be learned here is the importance of being one’s authentic self.
We have disabled our website inventory and are currently redirecting sales to Amazon or Draft2Digital/Smashwords.
Click on the icons below to order.
- Paperback: 163 pages ($18.99 USD $24.00 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File Size: 7956 KB ($9.40 USD $9.99 CAD )
- Publisher: TransGender Publishing (November 17, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-49-5 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-50-1 (Kindle e-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-51-8 (Smashwords e-book)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.37 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 ounces