Published in November 2020
TRANScestors: Navigating LGBTQ+ Aging, Illness, and End of Life Decisions
Volume II: Generations of Change
Edited by Jude Patton and Margot Wilson
Generations of Change is the second volume in the TRANScestors series. These stories are, by turn, heartfelt, revealing, inspiring, sad, joyful, humorous, irreverent, and incredibly varied. And yet, strong, common themes of courage, persistence, honesty, resilience, and authenticity emerge clearly through the detailed recounting of the individual lives lived. Each author details those specific circumstances that have led them to the places and situations in which they find themselves today. On the whole, these are places of comfort, confidence, revelation, and affirmation. The wide range of attitudes, expressions, and worldviews held by the LGBTQ+ elders presented here challenge us all to carefully consider and adjust our perspectives on our own aging processes and, ultimately, on finding our own places in the world.
LISTEN to Jude talking about his life experiences as a transman and TRANScestors with Ollie Belisle on The Big Questions.
- Paperback: 296 pages ($19.99 USD $25.53 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File Size: 30641 KB ($4.99 USD 7.70 CAD )
- Publisher: TransGender Publishing ( (December 15, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-9900096-06-8 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-07-5 (Kindle e-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-990096-08-2 (Smashwords e-book)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.67 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces
We have disabled our website inventory and are currently redirecting sales to Amazon.
Please click the icon below to shop our Amazon inventory.